- The Bible is the Word of God. It is without error and infallible. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for
correction, for instruction in righteousness:" (II Timothy 3:16)
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, not by works. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"
- "All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23).
- Salvation comes through obedience to the Word of God. "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." (James 1:22).
- The plan of salvation was taught by Jesus and followed by the apostles, namely, that one must "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ
for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2:38; see also Luke 24:47 and John 3:5)
- God's people must live a holy life (Hebrews 12:14 and I Peter 1:15-16).
- Divine healing happens today (I Peter 2:24 and Acts 4:30).
- The fruit and gifts of the Spirit are an active part of the believer's life (Galatians 5:22 and I Corinthains 12).
- Jesus is coming again for His church (Romans 8:11 and I Thessalonians 4:13-18)
Interested in learning more? Visit our Bible Studies page.